Not everyone can afford to change their home furnishing or remodel it every so often, however, not many people have ever thought that painting some or even all of the walls of your house can change and refresh it significantly. Architects are always willing to quickly and simply share their advice. Some of these suggestions are unfolded below:
1. Paint only one part of the wall. You cannot imagine how beautiful a wall or part of the wall may look in a darker tonality or with another combination matching the existing wall or any of the furniture you have in the room.
2. Geometric figures, preferably in pastel colors, give your room a tone of modernity. Try it and you will not be disappointed!
3. If you have walls full of shelves and are bored by their monotony, try to paint them in an attractive color, not only the shelves, but also the surrounding walls with geometric shapes, maybe circles or whatever you like.
4. If you have doors dividing two white rooms, the most alluring way to animate the space is by painting the doors in a bright color. Choose a color that warms your soul and you will be in full swing everyday.
5. Do not hesitate to create optical illusions with paint and colors. Your fantasy, if you look for it, will come to your aid. Do not look for inspiration on the moon. It is always found among the history and the tradition of your family and origin.
6. Never lean back. You can expand painting your geometric shapes by stretching to the floor. Today exist quality and modern paints that allow you to do wonders with very little expense.
7. Especially in your studio, or even the children’s bedroom, you can have so much fun. You do not have to put endless closets. A wall painted with colorful squares gives the idea of movement and is an elegant beauty.
8. If the kitchen and your living room are joined make a smart move: pain the kitchen in a bright color. The color will separate the spaces and with immediately give you the image of a modern, clean and fragrant home.
9. Your library can also be a very entertaining corner. The book covers are always colorful and the painting around the library will emphasize them.
10. Painting the house is a nice exercise not only for your fantasy, but also a physical activity. To do it you can also include your spouse, children or even the grandparents. With some good music and the right paints, the painting day can turn into a holiday for everyone. All the necessary materials and the courtesy you are looking for are with the most professional: Deutsch Color