Mold is a major concern in many family homes. It is mainly caused when it finds a suitable environment for development and in most cases it is the humidity that helps it spread.
Sometimes we become indifferent to the presence of mildew when it is not spread over a large area of the apartment, and we begin to worry when it begins to occupy large surfaces.
More than 40% of all energy is consumed by housing. The daily consumption of energy in a normal household is heat, which accounts about 45% of a household’s daily energy
Increasing the energy efficiency of housing leads to:
• improving the quality of life
• reducing the annual energy cost
• reducing the investment cost of heating and cooling the apartment
• to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
The use of the Deutschcolor thermal insulator reduces the energy lost by the exterior walls and has a 20 year warranty, providing:
• Continuous insulation from cold and heat,
• Protection of the wall from weather influence,
• Interesting and important savings,
• Stable temperature and humidity conditions of the building ,
• Creates optimal conditions of use, comfortable and hygienic conditions of living spaces, business or service, etc.
• Contributes significantly to the reduction of thermal pollution in the atmosphere.